Sunday, September 25, 2011

One24 - NatraBoost!

In a previous post I discussed the One24 flagship product NatraBurst, as well as my personal experience using it.  I also touched on a new product that One24 had just released called NatraBoost, but could not give any personal testimonials because I had not used it yet.  Now that I have been using NatraBoost for a few weeks, I thought I'd share an experience with you. 

NatraBoost is an all-natural energy concentrate liquid that can be added to pretty much any beverage of your choosing.  It contains 60+ ionic minerals (do your research if you aren't familiar), vitamins and herbs.  After incorporating NatraBoost into my life regularly over the past few weeks, I can attest that it has increased my energy, mental clarity, and athletic endurance.  First of all, I'm not the type of person that normally needs an energy boost.  I don't drink coffee, red bull, 5-hour energy or anything else aimed at keeping me awake or giving me a jolt!  Of course I get tired during the day at times, but generally speaking my energy level is up when I'm eating right and down when I'm not.  Therefore, I make a conscious effort to eat well, especially during the week, so that I have the amount of sustained energy I need to get through some of my very long days.  That's why I was so excited when I found out about NatraBurst and realized its positive effects.  Now enter NatraBoost and the combination, for me, has been extraordinary. 

I could give you many examples of how NatraBoost works, but I will give you an example from this past week that illustrates the power of this product.  Overall my work, travel, and life schedules have kept me extremely busy lately and I have not been getting as much sleep as I would like.  This past week was no exception, and on top of my regular schedule I started playing in a new basketball league.  It was the first game of the fall men's league and I had not been on the court for a couple of weeks.  Additionally, I didn't get much rest the night before, was up early, and had a busy work day prior to the game.  By 6pm I was dragging and full of exhaustion.  It didn't help that I had not eaten anything since lunch (about noon) and although I wanted to take a quick "power nap," I couldn't because I was waiting for a delivery which arrived close to 7pm.  I was now "pushing it" to make the drive from southern MD to downtown Washington D.C. in time for the 8pm game.  I thought that my adrenaline would kick in as I mentally prepared for the game during the drive, but there is something about being in traffic that literally takes the energy out of me.  At about 7:30pm I was still on the road and tired, so I decided to drink some NatraBoost.  From previous experience I knew that the NatraBoost would start to kick in immediately, but I wasn't sure how it would benefit me over the next couple of hours during the game.  By the time I arrived it was almost 8pm and I only had enough time to do a quick stretch and take a couple of warm-up shots before tip-off.  I ended up playing almost the entire game without feeling the least bit fatigued.  My team plays an uptempo style, which was evidenced by the fact that we scored almost 100 points in a league where we play two 20 minute halves with a "running-clock."  Not only was my energy level high during the game, but I was super focused and wasn't even tired afterward.  On my drive home, which takes about 40 minutes, I was very alert which is important because the latter part of the trip is on dark back roads where deer like to hangout!  I got home about 11pm and even though my mind and body still felt fresh, I had no problem going to sleep when I laid down an hour or so later.

Although I have many personal testimonials about NatraBoost from the last few weeks, I thought I would share that one because it highlights the increased energy, mental clarity, and athletic endurance effects of this wonderful product.  Personally, I have been pleasantly surprised with NatraBoost because I didn't expect it to have the type of noticeable effects that it has.  I've been able to experience a sustained increase in energy without having to worry about "crashing" later, while also benefiting from increase mental clarity and athletic endurance.  I know people's bodies react to things differently, but NatraBoost works for me!  If you would like more information on NatraBoost, NatraBurst and/or this great One24 opportunity please visit www.wealth-4-life.com or contact me directly.



No comments:

Post a Comment