Saturday, October 22, 2011

Favorite Quotes


Anyone who knows me personally, is connected with me on Facebook and/or who follows me on Twitter knows that I am a big fan of quotes.  I am often speaking, posting, or tweeting them because I am a seeker of knowledge and appreciate wisdom and profound statements regardless of where they come from.  I believe that the best quotes are thought-provoking and literally cause people to pause and do a self-evaluation before continuing to operate in the same manner that they were.  Therefore, I wanted to take a moment to share some of my favorite quotes with you network marketers out there.  I know you are very busy building your businesses, but maybe they will provide some sort of motivation or inspiration to some of you.  Please feel free to share your thoughts on these quotes and/or to share some of your favorite quotes in the comments!

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

"A good objective of leadership is to help those who are doing poorly to do well and to help those who are doing well to do even better." - Jim Rohn

"Associate yourself with people of good quality, for it is better to be alone than in bad company." - Booker T. Washington

"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them." - Albert Einstein

"Ninety-nine percent of the failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses." - George Washington Carver

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs

There are so many more great quotes out there, so please share some of your favorites; and if you have a Twitter or Facebook page please don't hesitate to connect with me.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/antoniomoorepronet
Twitter: @antoniosmoore

Continued blessings,

Antonio Moore
H.O.P.E. - Helping Other People Everyday
www.antoniomoorepronet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment